About Traveling with AdventureWomen – What to Expect
At AdventureWomen, we would like to ensure that all guests understand that our trips are adventure travel and not tours. We define adventure travel as travel in which one actively participates, as opposed to a tour, in which one is more or less a passive observer.
No Smoking Policy
Beginning in 1995, our trips became Smoke-Free. Please note that there will be no smoking by any participants on AdventureWomen trips.
Payment, Cancellation, and Refund Policies
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is due at time of booking to confirm your spot on a specific trip.
- Full payment of the balance is due 90 days prior to the departure date. If you book 90-60 days before the start of the trip, then the full balance is due within two weeks of booking. If you book inside of 60 days prior to the start date of the trip, full payment is due at time of booking.
- Once registered, the registration deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Cancellation and Refund:
- Notification of cancellations must be received in writing by email.
- For cancellations received 91 or more days prior to the trip departure date: the per person deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For cancellations received 61-90 days prior to the trip departure date: 50% of the total trip cost is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For cancellations received 60 or fewer days prior to the trip departure date: 100% of the total trip cost is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- AdventureWomen reserves the right to decline, accept, or retain any participant, at any time, as a member on any trip, and to cancel any trip for any reason: unforeseen weather, safety hazards, low registrations, or other circumstances.
- If a trip is canceled by AdventureWomen, we will refund or transfer land costs. Decisions to refund or transfer will be made on a trip-by-trip basis. AdventureWomen is not responsible for expenses incurred by participants in preparation for a trip: non-refundable air tickets, visa fees, equipment, etc.
- For international trips, prices are based on exchange rates at the time the trip was published. The final balance due 90 days prior to departure will be made in US Dollars at the exchange rate on that date. You will be notified if there are any changes in price.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
Due to credit card regulations, we are required to take your credit card number by phone. Please call us at (800) 804-8686 / (617) 544-9393 at your convenience or let us know a good time to call you.
Due to tighter regulations in the travel industry, which resulted from a drastic increase in chargebacks during COVID, we are unable to accept more than $1,500 per person on a credit card – no exceptions. The remaining balance over $1,500 must be paid by personal check, bank check, money order, or wire transfer.