About Traveling With AdventureWomen – What to Expect
At AdventureWomen, we would like to ensure that all guests understand that our trips are adventure travel and not tours. We define adventure travel as travel in which one actively participates, as opposed to a tour, in which one is more or less a passive observer.
No Smoking Policy
Beginning in 1995, our trips became Smoke-Free. Please note that there will be No Smoking by any participants on AdventureWomen trips.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
- Notification of cancellations must be received in writing.
- Full payment is due 90 days prior to the departure date. Once registered, the registration deposit is non-refundable.
- For cancellations received 61-90 days prior to the trip departure date: 50% of the total trip cost is non-refundable. For cancellations received 1-60 days prior to the trip departure date: 100% of the total trip cost is non-refundable.
- AdventureWomen reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any participant, at any time, as a member on any trip, and to cancel any trip for any reason: unforeseen weather, safety hazards, low registrations, or other circumstances.
- If a trip is canceled, AdventureWomen will refund or transfer land costs. Decisions to refund or transfer will be made on a trip-by-trip basis. AdventureWomen is not responsible for expenses incurred by participants in preparation for a trip: non-refundable air tickets, visa fees, equipment, etc.
- For some international trips, prices are based on exchange rates at the time the trip was published. The final balance due 90 days prior to departure will be made in US Dollars at the exchange rate on that date. You will be notified if there are any changes in price.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
If for some reason you need to switch to a different AdventureWomen trip, please call us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Due to new credit card regulations, we are required to take your credit card number by phone. Please call us at (800) 804-8686 / (617) 544-9393 at your convenience, or let us know a good time to call you. We accept a maximum of $1,500 per person on a credit card, and any remaining balance over $1,500 must be paid by check, money order, or wire transfer.