Join AdventureWomen in early 2019 for a week-long ski clinic for women at Bridger Bowl in Montana (beginners welcome!) with private alpine skiing instruction. Discover, OR rediscover, the pure joy of a downhill ski adventure – just for women!
Now in its 21st year (!) our popular week of Montana skiing begins with sunshine, blue sky, and plenty of incredible powder, called Montana’s “cold smoke” because the snow in Montana is so light and fluffy. This is what a women-only ski clinic and downhill ski school was meant to be! Ski the powder and shush downhill – Montana style – at your all-inclusive, private women’s ski clinic at Bridger Bowl near Bozeman, MT. We welcome beginners and Bridger Bowl has the perfect beginners slopes to learn on!
Dubbed “the adventure capital of the Northern Rockies” and one of the world’s best ski towns by National Geographic Adventure, Bridger Bowl is your “home-away-from-home” for your spectacular week of women’s downhill skiing. Bridger Bowl is a Montana ski resort just made for women who want to brush up on their skiing techniques while soaking in the incredible Montana mountain views and pristine, fresh air!
With expert women ski instructors and a small group allowing for individual attention, women skiers at all ability levels (from those who have never skied before to advanced) love this week of powder and fun. You can improve not only your alpine skiing skills but also build your confidence as you push yourself beyond your comfort zone. The camaraderie of skiing together with other women and getting to know your Bridger Bowl ski instructors is what skiers from our past ski clinics have valued most – a stress-free environment which provides an emotionally safe space where each person can learn to develop their snow skiing abilities and progress at her own level and at her own pace. And the “après ski” fun allows you to swap skiing mishaps and stories as you relax over a fine glass of wine in true AdventureWomen style!
Join us in early 2019 in Montana for a women-only ski trip combining fabulous downhill skiing, great camaraderie, outstanding scenery, and plenty of fun Montana ski trip memories to take home with you.
- Downhill Skiing for Women at Bridger Bowl: Day-by-day Itinerary
- What’s Included in your Ski Trip for Women in Montana
- Accommodations in Bozeman, MT while you are on your Ski Trip
- What to pack for your Womens Ski Tour
- Traveling to Bozeman, Montana
- Detailed Itinerary January Departure: Womens Ski Clinic at Bridger Bowl
- Detailed Itinerary February Departure: Womens Ski Clinic at Bridger Bowl
- The BEST all-inclusive women’s downhill ski package offered in the US!
- Wonderful single accommodations in your own private hotel room (no single supplements charged), including full breakfasts each morning in the hotel’s dining room
- World-class alpine skiing in incredible snow at beautiful Bridger Bowl outside Bozeman, Montana with over 1,200 acres of skiing for all levels and no crowds or lift lines
- Expert women ski instructors, small group lessons and guided afternoon skiing for all ability levels in our ski school and women’s ski clinic
- Helpful video critiques from your instructor that constructively helps you improve your downhill skiing skills and confidence
What You'll See and Do
- Downhill Skiing
- Spa Element