Join AdventureWomen in late January 2020 for one glorious week of vacation, downhill skiing in Montana learning to turn, carve, and butter the slopes at Bridger Bowl near Bozeman, MT. All skill levels welcome in this exclusive alpine ski clinic for women!
Now in its 22nd year, this popular and high-energy private alpine ski clinic is run by women for women, so perfect for Adventure Women like you! Experienced female ski instructors teach safety and technique while giving each woman the personal attention she deserves to build confidence, grace, and control on the slopes. Is this your first time on skis? If so, congratulations! Are you a cautious beginner? Double-black daredevil? Women of all abilities are welcomed!
Dubbed “the adventure capital of the Northern Rockies” and one of the world’s best ski towns by National Geographic Adventure, Montana’s Bridger Bowl ski resort welcomes you with blazing sunshine, big-mountains thrills, and plenty of “cold smoke,” Montana’s famously light but challenging powder. The clear winter air near Bozeman will put pink on your cheeks and a spring in your step as you prepare for an incredible week of learning and doing.
Your high-energy days in Montana include a combination of small-group ski lessons, afternoon guided ski runs, and practice time for skiing on your own. Our women’s ski clinic includes lots of personalized ski instruction as well as videos filming your runs so that you can review your technique later with your instructor.
This relaxed yet exciting ski week for women is a stress-free, judgement-free environment where each woman is encouraged to try, trust in her abilities, feel confidence on the slopes, and maybe push herself to ski outside her comfort zone when she chooses to. Skiing with other women is so much fun! No matter what your skiing ability, you and your companions will all meet up for lunch most days, reconnecting to encourage each other, praise a perfect turn, or have a laugh over a funny fall! Then you’ll enjoy the camaraderie of après-ski chats around the fire, sharing your tales over a steaming cup of cocoa or a glass of wine.
On your last evening in beautiful Bridger Bowl, celebrate your newfound friendships over a delicious group dinner, a final swapping of slope-side tumbles and triumphs, and maybe a few pledges to meet again in Montana next year!
- Downhill Skiing Vacation for Women at Bridger Bowl: Day-by-Day Itinerary
- What’s Included in Your Ski Trip in Montana
- Accommodations in Bozeman, MT
- What to Pack for your Women’s Ski Clinic
- Traveling to Bozeman, Montana
- Detailed Itinerary (January 2020 Departure): Womens Ski Week at Bridger Bowl
- Detailed Itinerary (February 2020 Departure): Womens Ski Week at Bridger Bowl
- The best all-inclusive women’s downhill ski package offered in the US!
- Ski clinic “for women by women” means an encouraging, judgment-free experience!
- Expert women ski instructors, small group lessons, guided and independent afternoon skiing
- World-class alpine skiing on the long, wide-open slopes, glades, chutes, and gullies of Bridger Bowl near Bozeman, MT
- Over 1,200 acres of groomed and deep powder skiing for all levels means no crowds or lift lines!
- Bozeman, MT is ringed by the Rocky Mountains, think cowboy country with upscale appeal: historic architecture, friendly communities, fine dining, and more
What You'll See and Do
- Downhill Skiing
- Spa Element
If you're curious about this trip, we would be happy to answer any questions you might have.