Special Offer: Book by August 5th and save $400!
Experience the vibrant cultures of Argentina and Chile amidst breathtaking vistas of Torres del Paine, Patagonia, and the Andes on this ten-day active outdoor adventure in October 2019!
Travel to El Calafate, Argentina near the Southern Patagonian Ice Field. The icy blue waters of Lake Argentino and the towering peaks of the Andes Mountains offer a stunning backdrop to your first days in Argentina. Get to know your fellow adventurers on walks around the extensive grounds of the Nibepo Aike Ranch. Enjoy leisurely horseback rides near the borders of Los Glaciares National Park. You’ll unwind and bond with the women sharing your journey over gourmet meals at this working ranch, itself a glimpse into local Patagonian life.
Torres del Paine National Park offers some of the best trekking in South America. Marvel at the black-topped peaks of the Cuernos del Paine and the vibrant colors of the lush forests, icy-blue glaciers, and crystalline glacial lakes. You and your companions will connect with this magnificent land during three exhilarating days in the park. You’ll have choices of how to experience this land: hike or bike along winding trails, leading to some of the last remaining frontiers of natural, unspoiled beauty; puma track with an expert wildlife guide; or kayak over placid waters. Together, your group will make the kinds of memories none of you will soon forget.
From Torres del Paine, you’ll fly to the capital of Chile, Santiago. Embraced on all sides by mountains, the dynamic Chilean capital has thriving modern arts, culture, and food scenes nestled into a city filled with fascinating history. Visit the La Moneda Presidential Palace and the bustling downtown area near Plaza de Armas on a guided walking tour of Santiago. Experience the sights, sounds (and smells) of Santiago’s famous fresh seafood markets, and marvel at the stately homes of its historical high society in the Republica and Concha y Toro barrios. A visit to the Cerro San Cristobal hill offers panoramic views of the entire city; make sure to snap some photos with your new friends!
The Casablanca Valley in Chile is renowned worldwide for its fabulous wines. Tour some of the region’s best boutique wineries and taste the unique terroir the region’s vintners prize so highly. A lovely meal with your fellow travelers is a perfect capstone to all the unforgettable experiences you’ve shared.
The spectacular sights, flavors, and cultures of Patagonia from Argentina to Chile, will come to life on this October 2019 trip through this South American region’s most marvelous locales!
- Day-by-day Itinerary: Torres Del Paine Patagonia Hiking Tour for Women
- What’s Included in your Patagonia Adventure Travel Tour
- Your Accommodations While in Patagonia
- What to Pack & Bring on your Adventure to Argentina and Chile
- Traveling to Buenos Aires, Argentina – Departing Santiago, Chile
- Detailed Itinerary October 6 Departure: Torres Del Paine Patagonia Hiking Vacation
- Detailed Itinerary October 12 Departure: Torres Del Paine Patagonia Hiking Vacation
- Explore the grounds of the Nibepo Aike Ranch amid a backdrop of icy blue waters and towering mountains
- Ride on horseback along the borders of Los Glaciares National Park
- Experience Torres del Paine National Park on foot, by bike, or by kayak
- Go puma tracking with an expert wildlife guide
- Taste renowned Chilean wines in the Casablanca Valley
What You'll See and Do
- Cultural Exploration
- Horseback Riding
- Local Delicacies
- National Parks
- Spa Element
- UNESCO Site
- Wildlife Viewing
- Wine Tasting
- Women-To-Women Exchanges