Join AdventureWomen for one glorious week of downhill skiing in Montana learning to turn, carve, and butter the slopes of Bridger Bowl. All skill levels are welcome in this exclusive alpine ski clinic for women!
First time on skis? Cautious beginner? Double-black daredevil? All abilities are welcomed! Now in its 24th year, this popular and high-energy private downhill ski clinic is run by women for women, perfect for Adventure Women like you! Experienced female ski instructors teach safety and technique while giving you the personal attention you deserve to build confidence, grace, and control on the slopes. You are also accompanied by an AdventureWomen Ambassador, committed to helping make your experience a fun and personally rewarding adventure, and cheering you on as you reach beyond your comfort zone to take on new challenges in your own unique way!
Bridger Bowl welcomes you to Bozeman with blazing sunshine, big-mountain thrills, and plenty of “cold smoke,” Montana’s famously light but challenging powder. The Rocky Mountains’ clear winter air will put pink on your cheeks and a spring in your step as you prepare for an incredible week of learning and doing.
Your high-energy days include a combination of small-group ski lessons, afternoon guided ski runs, and practice time for skiing on your own. Lessons may also include filming your runs to review technique with your instructor. It’s a stress-free, judgement-free environment where you’re encouraged to try, trust in your ability, gain confidence on the slopes, and maybe push yourself to ski outside your comfort zone when ready.
Skiing with other women is fun! No matter what your ability, you will meet up with your fellow AdventureWomen travelers for lunch most days to reconnect and encourage each other, praise a perfect turn, or to laugh over who took the best spill. Later enjoy the camaraderie of après-ski around the fire, gathering to share more tales over a steaming cup of cocoa or a glass of wine.
On your last evening in beautiful Bridger Bowl, celebrate your newfound friendships over a delicious group dinner, a final swapping of slope side tumbles and triumphs, and maybe a few pledges to meet here again!
- Day-by-Day Itinerary: Montana Downhill Skiing for women
- What’s Included in your skiing adventure in the Rocky Mountains
- Where You Stay While alpine skiing at Bridger Bowl
- Travel Tips and Traveling to Bozeman, Montana
- Detailed Itinerary: Downhill Skiing Clinic
- Ski clinic for women, by women means an encouraging, judgement-free experience
- Expert women ski instructors, small group lessons, guided and independent afternoon skiing
- World-class alpine skiing on the long, wide-open slopes, glades, chutes, and gullies of Bridger Bowl
- Over 1,200 acres of groomed and deep powder skiing for all levels means no crowds or lift lines
- Ringed by the Rocky Mountains, Bozeman is cowboy country with upscale appeal: historic architecture, friendly communities, fine dining and more!
What You'll See and Do
- Downhill Skiing