Discover the joy of getting active together on a mother-daughter adventure in Baja, Mexico and the Sea of Cortez! Have fun together as you horseback ride, kayak, surf, snorkel and swim with sea lions, and enjoy Mexican cooking classes. Camp under the stars! Make priceless memories with your daughter in March 2020.
Blend a heavenly mix of Sea of Cortez seaside relaxation with adventurous activities you’ll love doing together! This is the AdventureWomen way, where a bit of pampering and some big adventures combine to create wonderful moments with your daughter and in the company of other mothers enjoying quality time with their daughters!
Arriving at Los Colibris Casitas in Todos Santos, Mexico, take in incredible ocean views then go explore the resort’s terraced landscapes, pools, and quiet spaces reaching down to the sea. In the evening, celebrate the flavors of Baja with an spectacular welcome dinner as you meet and get to know the other mothers and daughters in your group.
For big fun, head to the beaches of Baja the next day for expert surfing lessons with our talented surfing instructors on Playa Los Cerritos, one of the best surf breaks in Baja. Surfing may become your new favorite sport! And even if not, you’ll have some great “money shots” to laugh over later with your fellow Adventure Women.
Motor out the next day to Isla Espiritu Santo in the Sea of Cortez. During our three-night stay, this island is exclusively yours for a private luxury camping experience and opportunities to try new water sports. Don’t be shy! Try hiking the cliffs, learn to kayak in the clear waters of this protected bay, and master the stand-up paddle board, then wind down at night counting the millions of stars that swirl overhead. For a truly magical experience, go swimming with the island’s inquisitive sea lions. You may even have a nose-to-nose encounter with a new friend!
Upon your return to Todos Santos, enjoy some time walking and shopping in the historic section of the village. Cap your final evening with a Mexican cooking class creating the dishes that will become your farewell dinner!
Over a final Baja sunset and your group’s evening meal, swap stories and recall favorite moments on this memorable mother-daughter adventure. You’ll both realize that this was the best possible recipe for quality time and making memories.
- Baja, Mexico Mother-Daughter Beach Adventure: Day-by-Day Itinerary
- What’s Included on your Baja Vacation at the Sea of Cortez
- What to Pack for your Baja Adventure Vacation
- Traveling to San Jose de Cabo, Mexico
- Detailed Itinerary: Baja Mother Daughter Vacation Trip
- Enjoy a March escape to the remote beaches and colorful village of Todos Santos in Baja, Mexico
- Swim, snorkel, and play with Baja’s local sea lions
- Learn to make tortillas for a Mexican cooking class, including how to make the perfect margarita!
- Get active in Baja with hiking, kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkeling, and glamping on a private beach in the Sea of Cortez
What You'll See and Do
- Cooking Class
- Historical Sites
- Horseback Riding
- Local Delicacies
- Spa Element
- Swim with Sea Lions
- Wildlife Viewing
- Women-To-Women Exchanges
- Yoga Class