Enjoy snorkeling Baja’s blue lagoons, swim with sea lions, and enjoy an authentic Mexican cooking class while glamping and relaxing on Baja’s beaches on this active adventure in sunny Mexico on the Sea of Cortez!
You’ll touch down in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico and head to Los Colibris Casitas in heavenly seaside Todos Santos. Set high on a hill, this beautiful property features airy rooms with breathtaking ocean views, while its terraced landscapes and quiet spaces reach all the way down to the shoreline. Refresh and de-stress the AdventureWomen way, where you share the perfect combination of pampering, mouth-watering meals, and active outdoor adventure with your fellow companions who are as enthusiastic about exploring Baja as you are! In the evening, celebrate the flavors of Mexico with a spectacular welcome dinner as you get to know the other women in our group.
Your first full day of Baja fun includes an enriching two-part Mexican cooking lesson in which you’ll all work together to prepare local dishes for dinner. In the morning, meet with Chef Iker Algorri to learn the traditional method of making tortillas! After your cooking class, shake off the cornmeal and head to the beach for surfing lessons with the pros on Playa Los Cerritos, one of the best surf breaks in Baja. Don’t worry if you’ve never tried surfing before. Our talented surfing instructors will help get you launched in the calm waters of Playa Los Cerritos. Later, you’ll meet up with Chef Iker to help him select fresh fish right from the local fishing boats because tonight everyone learns how to make Punta Lobos Fish Stew with the fish you selected and the tortillas you made earlier. Add Chef Iker’s perfected margarita and you’ve got a meal fit for las reinas.
Isla Espiritu Santo
Snorkeling with sea lions, swimming, kayaking, and paddleboarding await you on Isla Espiritu Santo, an island in the Gulf of California reserved exclusively for AdventureWomen to provide a home base for outdoor fun and a private, secluded camping (glamping) experience right on the beach. Surrounded by the cerulean Sea of Cortez, you and your new friends can hike the cliffs, kayak the protected blue waters, and master the stand-up paddleboard, then wind down at night counting the millions of vibrant stars that sparkle overhead. Then, for some real undersea magic, try swimming and snorkeling with Baja’s inquisitive, friendly, and playful sea lions. You are likely to have a “nose-to-nose” encounter with these fun fellows so make sure to bring your underwater camera!
Return to Todos Santos for a final Baja sunset and an exquisite final group dinner where you and your new friends can reflect on this amazing trip to the soothing and warm beaches of Mexico.
From hiking to paddle boarding, surfing to snorkeling with sea lions, from glamping to Mexican cooking classes, this is a tropical adventure in Mexico you’ll always remember with a smile.
- Day-by-Day Itinerary
- What’s Included on your Baja Beach Trip at the Sea of Cortez
- Where You Stay While snorkeling, kayaking, and bonding with fellow adventure women
- Traveling to San Jose del Cabo in Mexico
- Detailed Itinerary April 6, 2022 Baja: Seaside Glamping and Sea Lions
- Detailed Itinerary November 13, 2022: Baja: Seaside Glamping and Sea Lions
- Detailed Itinerary March 16, 2023 Baja: Seaside Glamping and Sea Lions
- Enjoy an escape to the remote beaches and colorful village of Todos Santos in Baja, Mexico
- Swim, snorkel, and play with Baja's local sea lions
- Learn how to make delicious Mexican cuisine from a talented Mexican "Maistro" using fresh local produce and seafood
- Get active in Baja with hiking, kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkeling, and glamping on a secluded beach in the Sea of Cortez
What You'll See and Do
- Cooking Class
- Horseback Riding
- Local Delicacies
- Natural History
- Swim with Sea Lions
- Yoga Class