The Caribbean's British Virgin Islands (BVI) offers one of the finest sailing, snorkeling and scuba diving destinations in the world. For our 2013 Caribbean sailing vacation and all-inclusive private "cruise" with AdventureWomen, we have selected a marvelous luxury yacht, the Cuan Law, the world's largest trimaran sailing yacht (3 hulls!) at 105 feet, and a vessel equipped with every amenity.
For 31 years, AdventureWomen has “migrated” to the Caribbean each winter. It is, without a doubt, one of our longest-running, most popular warm-weather getaways. Who wouldn't want to bask in the warm, gentle breezes of this sunny tropical paradise, leaving behind the coldest season of the mainland U.S.? And NEW for 2013, we are now including in the price all of the extra expenses that you won't have to worry about anymore: tips to the crew, all drinks including wine with dinner and all alcoholic beverages; transfer to the boat from the ferry, hotel or airport on Tortola; extra fuel surcharges; and all local taxes. WOW!
Imagine waking up on your dream adventure trip – a Caribbean sailing vacation - in your own private en suite yacht stateroom. You wander through the vast main salon of our luxurious trimaran out on to the wonderful expanse of its open deck where you are greeted by sunny Caribbean skies and some of the loveliest tropical scenery in the Caribbean Islands. You relax in style as you sail between the BVI's many tropical islands. Visit Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Peter Island and more! Luxuriate in the Caribbean's warm turquoise waters and explore its soft white-sand beaches, then experience the best snorkeling and scuba diving in the Caribbean just by stepping off the deck. Enjoy exhilarating days of Caribbean sailing in gentle BVI breezes, leisurely beach walks, and shore-side barbeques as well as gourmet international cuisine from the Chef aboard the Cuan Law. You can choose your level of active adventure: as well as trying your hand at Caribbean sailing, snorkeling or scuba diving, you can also go sea kayaking, sail a Hobie Cat, catch the dinghy to shore for a BVI island hike, relax in a hammock on the deck of our boat, or just read a book in the lounge. You return home more relaxed than you have been in years with wonderful memories of Caribbean sailing fun on one of our most popular adventures!
• Live aboard a luxury sailing yacht and learn about sailing in the Caribbean, an experience rated as “one of the top five vacations in the world” by travel writers.
• 6 days / 6 nights fully crewed and privately chartered all-inclusive Caribbean sailing trip aboard the world’s largest trimaran, in luxurious double stateroom yacht accommodations.
• Sailing, snorkeling, scuba diving, sea kayaking, and more each day in different locations throughout the Caribbean’s British Virgin Islands.
• All meals that are “completely decadent and fabulous cuisine…” served under the aft deck canopy with “views that change with every meal.”
• Wonderful camaraderie on AdventureWomen’s longest-running, most popular winter escape – a Caribbean vacation getaway!