Join AdventureWomen in late January 2020 for one glorious week of downhill skiing in Montana learning to turn, carve, and butter the slopes at Bridger Bowl near Bozeman, MT. All skill levels welcome in this exclusive alpine ski clinic for women!
Now in its 22nd year, this popular and high-energy private alpine ski clinic is run by women for women, so perfect for Adventure Women like you! Experienced female ski instructors teach safety and technique while giving each woman the personal attention she deserves to build confidence, grace, and control on the slopes. Is this your first time on skis? If so, congratulations! Are you a cautious beginner? Double-black daredevil? Women of all abilities are welcomed!
Dubbed “the adventure capital of the Northern Rockies” and one of the world’s best ski towns by National Geographic Adventure, Bridger Bowl welcomes you with blazing sunshine, big-mountains thrills, and plenty of “cold smoke,” Montana’s famously light but challenging powder. The clear winter air will put pink on your cheeks and a spring in your step as you prepare for an incredible week of learning and doing.
Your high-energy days include a combination of small-group ski lessons, afternoon guided ski runs, and practice time for skiing on your own. Our women’s ski clinic includes filming your runs to review your technique later with your instructor. It’s a stress-free, judgement-free environment where each woman is encouraged to try, trust in her abilities, feel confidence on the slopes, and maybe push herself to ski outside her comfort zone when she chooses to.
Skiing with other women is so much fun! No matter what your skiing ability, you and your companions will all meet up for lunch most days, reconnecting to encourage each other, praise a perfect turn, or have a laugh over a funny fall! Then you’ll enjoy the camaraderie of après-ski chats around the fire, sharing your tales over a steaming cup of cocoa or a glass of wine.
On your last evening in beautiful Bridger Bowl, celebrate your newfound friendships over a delicious group dinner, a final swapping of slope-side tumbles and triumphs, and maybe a few pledges to meet again in Montana next year!
2020 Montana Ski Trip Highlights:
- The best all-inclusive women’s downhill ski package offered in the US!
- Ski clinic “for women by women” means an encouraging, judgment-free experience!
- Expert women ski instructors, small group lessons, guided and independent afternoon skiing
- Videotaped ski session critiques help you improve your downhill style and confidence to reach for new heights, literally
- World-class alpine skiing on the long, wide-open slopes, glades, chutes, and gullies of Bridger Bowl near Bozeman, MT
- Over 1,200 acres of groomed and deep powder skiing for all levels means no crowds or lift lines!
- Bozeman, MT is ringed by the Rocky Mountains, think cowboy country with upscale appeal: historic architecture, friendly communities, fine dining, and more
Dates: January 26 – February 1, 2020
“If you want to learn how to get down semi-steep or more slopes in the snow, there is no better way than this ski school. It is practically one-on-one instruction, and I guarantee you will at least be able to stand up on your skis without falling, which was my goal last year. And if you are at least 1% more coordinated than me, you will actually be able to move, have control, have fun and feel like you accomplished something. Just do it!” Rebecca H.
Interested in this trip preview? Reserve your spot today!