Amazingly, 2016 is AdventureWomen's 34th year in business. Time sure flies when you’re having fun planning and running adventure travel vacations for women all over the world!
At AdventureWomen®, we have many, many repeat customers (60-70%). Some women have been on more than a dozen trips with us over the years! So why do so many of our women come back to travel with us again and again?
Here is what I feel sets AdventureWomen apart from other adventure tour companies offering adventure travel trips for women:
- The Personal Touch: Having been in business a long time, I feel that I truly know our clients - how they want to travel and what is important to them and of interest to them. I handcraft every itinerary to include specific adventure travel options I believe will maximize women learning, gaining exposure to other cultures, culinary experiences and active outdoor fun.
- Destination Research: I personally plan every single detail on all AdventureWomen's trips. I research and try to travel to each destination before the trip and work closely with our suppliers, guides and outfitters to create the BEST itinerary for our clients. You can be assured that each trip runs as smoothly as possible and you will see as many highlights of your destination as possible.
- The BEST Day by Day Itineraries: If you carefully compare our itineraries in each destination we travel to, to our competitions', you will notice the differences. We try to have more activities, see more highlights, include more meals, and stay in nicer lodging.
- Our Fabulous Guides: It is my intention to get the VERY best guides and outfitters in every destination, a fact that I thrive on. Our guides are local and live in and speak the language of the countries, states or locales where they guide. They set the tone on every trip and are trained to take care of you and your needs, from CPR to group dynamics.
- Our Experienced AdventureWomen Associates: If I can't go on a trip myself, there will be an AdventureWomen Guide/Associate/or Escort with you without fail. Some of these talented and special women have worked with me for over 20 years. They are there to make sure your trip goes as smoothly as possible. You will see what AdventureWomen participants say about them on our Web site at “Meet the AdventureWomen Team”
- We Make It Easy and FUN: And last but not least, we know that many of you have never traveled by yourself, and we try to make it as simple and easy as possible. Just telephone or email the AdventureWomen office to register for a trip. Our "What to Pack" and "Traveling To Tips" help you prepare to go on each AdventureWomen trip. Then just book your air with the assistance of our travel partner (or on your own). It’s as easy as that!
We look forward to meeting you for the first time, or to seeing you again on another one of our trips!
With warm regards,
Susan L. Eckert - Founder, AdventureWomen