Explore, relax, and reconnect in Mexico on a seven-day mother-daughter adventure on the stunning beaches of Baja & Sea of Cortez in mid February 2019.
Upon arrival in Cabo San Lucas, we head to Los Colibris Casitas, built into the hillside in Todos Santos with views of the surf and sand. You and your daughter will wake up on your first morning in Baja to the sound of the ocean, and an authentic Mexican breakfast prepared by Chef Iker Algorri. It’s the perfect primer for a morning of traditional tortilla-making, a skill that’s been handed down from mother to daughter for generations.
Next, you both head to the renowned surf breaks of Playa Los Cerritos for a lesson with expert instructors. With their help, you’ll get a chance to ride the waves that draw so many surfers to this section of the Mexican coast. In the evening, you’ll join Chef Iker at Playa Punta Lobos, where local fisherman will be arriving with the day’s catch. Learn how he chooses the highest quality ingredients, then take your bounty back to the kitchen, where you’ll prepare a traditional fish stew together… and Chef Iker’s perfect margarita!
The next morning, you and your daughter will head to our exclusive AdventureWomen tented camp, located on a private beach. You and your daughters will share one of eight private tents, equipped with luxury features to ensure your comfort. And the greatest perk of all is the location! Wake up to views of sand and surf, spend your days kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding, hiking, or just relaxing in the sun, and wind down at night counting the millions of stars that swirl overhead.
From there, you’ll travel to the Sea of Cortez and Magdalena Bay for a full day of whale watching. Kick back and enjoy a day on the water as your expert captain leads you to the best spots for sightings. Snap photos of these majestic creatures sparkling in the sun, the water glistening on their smooth skin like diamonds. Return to Los Colibris Casitas for your final evening in Baja, where you’ll reminisce over your adventures on your private patio before joining the rest of the group for a last gourmet meal.
Relaxing and refreshing, AdventureWomen’s seven-day luxury retreat in Baja in February 2019 is sure to bring all mothers and daughters even closer to one another.
- Baja Mother-Daughter Beach Vacation: Day-by-Day Itinerary
- What’s Included on your Baja Vacation at the Sea of Cortez
- Your Accommodations Including Glamping on the Beach in Baja
- What to Pack for your Mother-Daughter Adventure Vacation
- Traveling Tips: Baja Via Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Detailed Itinerary: Baja Vacation for Mothers and Daughters
You might also enjoy reading about what mother-daughter duo, Karen and Charity, had to say about their 2017 adventure trip to Baja.
- Get up close to wildlife where the desert meets the sea
- Go paddle boarding and ride the waves during a surfing lesson
- Learn to make tortillas for a Mexican cooking class, including how to make the perfect margarita!
- Snorkel with sea lions and explore hidden lagoons by kayak
- Observe mother and baby whales in Magdalena Bay
What You'll See and Do
- Cooking Class
- Horseback Riding
- Local Delicacies
- Spa Element
- Swim with Sea Lions
- Wildlife Viewing
- Women-To-Women Exchanges
- Yoga Class
If you're curious about this trip, we would be happy to answer any questions you might have.